- Cotton Woven Fabric – Digitally printed on 100% Cotton with 150 GSM. A medium-weight and durable cotton. 57/58” wide.
- Vinyl– Digitally printed on 70% PVC, 30% Polyester **Due to the nature of digital printing, the color/pigment on Vinyl may appear different / darker than on other fabric bases.**
- Double Brushed Poly Lycra Knit (DBP) – Digitally printed on 96% Polyester/4% Spandex with 210 GSM. A soft, medium-weight 4-way stretch knit. 57/58” wide.
- Medium Cotton Lycra Knit (CL) – Digitally printed on 95% Cotton/5% Spandex with 220 GSM. A high-quality cotton-spandex blend with a 4-way stretch. 57/58” wide.
- Cotton Canvas - Digitally printed on 100% Cotton with 250 GSM. The fabric is firm and resistant to folding. Very strong and durable - great for bagmaking. 57/58” wide.
- Waterproof Canvas - Digitally printed on 100% Polyester with 260 GSM. Versatile, waterproof polyester fabric crafted using a plain weave to mimic the feel and look of canvas. It is more durable than cotton canvas and easy to clean.
- Laminated PUL - Digitally printed on 100% Polyester with 160 GSM. PUL is a laminated fabric. It’s soft, breathable, waterproof, food-safe, and has passed CPSC product safety testing. Great for lining snack bags, baby’s diapers, bibs, and more. (Wash-Away Wonder Tape is recommended when sewing with PUL fabric, as it is slippery)
GSM is a metric measurement that tells us how much 1 square meter of fabric weighs. It means “grams per square meter”. The higher the GSM, the denser (or heavier) the fabric will be.
Fabrics considered “lightweight” is usually between 30-150 GSM like linen and cotton woven. “Medium-weight” fabrics usually range between 150-350 GSM like sateen, velvet, and knits. “Heavy-weight” fabrics are generally higher than 350 GSM and include types like upholstery fabric, canvas, and denim.
Pre-Orders begin on the 3rd Friday of each month and run for 10 days.
Turnaround time to ship to purchasers is usually 4-6 weeks from the close of pre-order. Occasionally, delays happen and are communicated through the MLS email list and on the MLS Facebook Group.
Ready to Ship
Ready to Ship fabrics will ship as soon as possible after orders are submitted, usually 2-5 days after the order is received by My Little Shindig.
Carriers & Methods
USPS First Class Shipping does not carry insurance. USPS Priority Mail carries up to $50 insurance. Please be aware of these shipping options when completing your order. My Little Shindig Fabric Factory does not accept responsibility for lost packages by the USPS and recommends purchasing insurance for your order.
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
At My Little Shindig Fabric Factory, our designs and fabric go through several quality checks during production and prior to shipping. We are committed to providing unique, high quality custom fabrics. Please look over your fabrics when you receive them and contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues within 14 days of receiving your package.
We will either issue a partial refund for your yardage or accept the fabric back for a full refund, less a 30% restocking fee. If the order was paid via PayPal, please contact me first before filing a claim with PayPal.
Due to the custom nature of the product, we cannot guarantee that we will have yardage in stock to replace your original order.