How fun are the designs and colors this month? I am a big fan of the “glow” look and was so excited to find Grey Skies Customs, the designer behind this month’s awesome prints. I mean, c’mon those sea turtles are stinkin’ adorable… and those jellies?! I’m in love and cannot wait to make all the things with them!
Included in your pack:
This month you received 6 coordinating designs –
- Sea Life Shine
- Galactic Green
- Bright Betas
- Galactic Jellies
- Luminescent Algae
- Neon Narwhals
I also included a 12″ cut of zipper tape and matching pull for you to use with this month’s FREE pattern by Spencer Ogg!
Recommended Pattern –
“Bum Bag” Fanny Pack Tutorial
by Spencer Ogg
Okay, I know I don’t have to tell you how much I love Spencer Ogg patterns! Diane is amazing and so fun to watch. I know a lot of you have been interested in trying a fanny pack this summer. This pattern is a great tutorial for first-time fanny pack makers!
This pattern is a FREE download and has a YouTube tutorial included.
- Outer fabric – Suitable for most fabrics including quilt cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl, waterproof canvas, oilskin, and leather
- Lining – Quilt cotton
- All Purpose thread to match outer or contrast.
- 11” zip or longer (included in your MLS fabric club packs!)
- Medium weight fusible interfacing – e.g., Vilene F220, G700, Pellon SF101, Wovenfuse, CW
- Optional logo badge
- Optional: Light fusible fleece (I used Vilene H640)
Be sure to share all your makes to the MLS Facebook Group for a chance to win a $15 shop credit!
Join the FB group HERE
Not part of the club yet? Come get Freakin' Fabulous with us!
Get on the waitlist now and be the first to know when the club opens again for new members!
Join the Waitlist